Hello, World

Developer
May 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Edited May 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Would be great if all active developers could write a little about them here. I have trouble to remember who is who.

Developer
May 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Edited May 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM

My name is Lars Corneliussen and I live in a little town called Waltrop in Germany (+1:00)

I'm currently 27 and I work as a .NET and agile-process consultant for itemis.

NPanday seemed to be the winner among the "Maven.NET" alternatives, so that is why I chose to help the project. My personal agenda for the project:

• less code
  • more conventions
  • support the .NET-way of things

I commit as larscorneliussen, and on IRC I'm larsco.

More: About Me, Blog, XING or LinkedIn

Developer
Jun 23, 2010 at 10:21 AM

So who are you?

Developer
Jun 23, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Edited Jun 23, 2010 at 10:54 AM
My name is Adelita L. Padilla, but you can call me 'Liit' for short. I'm from Cebu, Philippines. I'm 24 yrs old and work as a Software Engineer for Exist Global and I'm currently engaged with http://maestrodev.com I commit as apadilla, and liit on IRC. Thanks! :)
Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010 at 5:27 PM

I'm Brett Porter, from Sydney Australia (+10:00 without DST). I've spent far too much time working on Maven, and a bunch of other open source projects, predominantly at the Apache Software Foundation. For the last year I've been on the Board of Directors of the ASF. I work at MaestroDev. You can see more about me here: https://brettporter.wordpress.com/about/

I've been championing the effort to get decent support for .NET into Maven for many years, and am glad to see a growing group of developers that are interested in it as well. I think NPanday is in a good place right now - and it's a good time to consolidate and clean out a lot of the legacy code from the original NMaven codebase. I haven't actually done a lot of coding on NPanday, but rather been active in trying to better align it to Maven principles, and make it a natural fit in the .NET world. I agree with Lars' agenda.

Coordinator
Jun 24, 2010 at 2:23 AM
I'm Joe Ocaba, from Cebu (+08:00). I work for MaestroDev. I would also like to have NPanday be the leading technology for Maven.NET and I think we are progressing steadily towards that goal. I also aim to have support for future .NET frameworks soon and maybe we could cope with Microsoft's releases.