1.2.1 scheduled

Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010 at 4:12 AM

Hi,

Joe indicated that he'd like to work on regular releases (maybe every couple of weeks) to get into a better habit since the last release lasted some time.

I scheduled some basic things and stuff with patches for "1.2.1" - could others review if that's a good list for the next release? I think we could release after just a few are done if the time is right and push some back, I just wanted to make sure that it is focused right.

Cheers,
Brett

Jun 23, 2010 at 5:28 AM
Thanks, Brett! A very good idea. There are some patches that are still waiting for approval and thus not included in recent 1.2 release. But, for example, me I cannot use it without some of them (my patch concerning assembly version update - yes I am egocentric :D ) as they are critical for my environment. So I continue using patched and built from code 1.2 RC4 and waiting 1.2.1 release. Anyway, great thanks for the release! Cheers, Artem
Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Hi artemfedorenko, Sure we would be glad to add in those patches could you maybe add them into an issue and have it scheduled for 1.2.1 and you can set it to major so that it will be in our top priority to be applied.

Thanks,

Jun 23, 2010 at 6:58 AM
Hi, jocaba. Actually that was already done - http://npanday.codeplex.com/workitem/13590 . But I could not find the way to change the priority :) - I am rather new to CodePlex..
Developer
Jun 23, 2010 at 7:27 AM

Hi artemfedorenko,

you can't :-) I changed it to Major.

- Lars