Some questions on NPanday abilities

Feb 20, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Hi,

I am looking to incorporate NPanday into my dev environment. However, I have a few questions:

1) Does it work with Artifactory?
2) What is the chance of the project not being supported? It seems like NPanday is very active, but I am just curious.
3) Is it possible to say "I want library xyz" (e.g. log4net) from a local repository and if it is not setup there, then go to the internet to find it? How would this work? Is this a feature of Artifactory or NPanday?

Thanks

Coordinator
Feb 21, 2011 at 4:54 AM

First of all, please note the project has moved to the Apache Incubator and questions are best posted to the users list there: http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/

To directly answer your questions:

1) yes

2) projects at Apache are "checked in on" every 3 months to ensure there is still an active community (i.e. that issues are being addressed, releases occurring, users being answered, etc.)

3) that's a general property of Maven that NPanday enhances, yes.

Mar 6, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Hi,

Apologies for posting here, I'll keep that in mind. One more question: I installed NPanday, but how do I use it? Where do I access it from VS2010?

Thanks

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Write an Email clicking this link to subribe to the mailing list, wehre you can ask ur quetsions and they will be answered. This place is deprecated!