Italian/Spanish VS-Addin translation contribution

Feb 5, 2009 at 8:02 AM
As discussed in the thread i'd like to know how we mcan contribute these languages traslation in NPanday addin for visual studio 2005/2008.
Plaese keep us update with the news in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Feb 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM
HI ,
i'd like to know which file need to be added/updated to build Italian version of NPAnday compliant with VS 2006 ITA?
thanks in advance
Coordinator
Feb 17, 2009 at 1:54 AM
Hi,

We would need to know have the shortcut list commands in Italian. Like what is the short cut for add Referece = = Add &Reference...  in VS English. We were able to generate this programatically by printing it in the output window pane.
Feb 17, 2009 at 9:33 AM
Hi there guys, actaully the question is ....
The translation is necessary in order to make the plug-in function within VS2008-Italian | Spanish ?
In regards of the shortcut list commands in Italian | Spanish are as follows:

Italian : Aggiungi Riferimento.
Spanish: Agregar Referimiento.

Thanks, Grazie, Gracias. ;)

Coordinator
Feb 19, 2009 at 4:13 AM
Hi,

The translation is necessary because the commands are placed after the already existing commands of VS.

The current implementation is that it only looks for the commands in English that is why when you run the other languages of VS the NPanday commands will not be there. The "proper short cut names" are required for us to insert the NPanday commands in other languages.

Thanks

Joe
Feb 19, 2009 at 8:31 AM
Hi,

ok,  I'll send you a jpg where you can compare the PROPER short cut names. Either Italian or spanish. I need you to supply me an email where I can post you the jpgs.

thx
Oscar

Coordinator
Feb 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM
Thanks Oscar you can email me at joe_ocaba@yahoo.com

looking forward to your jpgs.
Feb 19, 2009 at 10:39 AM
Dear Joe,
I sent you an example of  the italian visual studio tyring to add references to the project. Please let me know if need some other more specific screen captures.
best.
Oscar