NPanday 1.0.2 is Released

Coordinator
Aug 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce that 1.0.2 is now ready for testing.

*Release Notes*

09673     NPanday copies dependencies to the bin directory on Install     
09802     Error when doing a new importing and reference does not exist.
09887     Project Importer does not respect the activeProfile when downloading for artifacts.     
09931     Project Importer SCM Option not working with flat projects
10000     Mouse click on SCM tag input box of NPanday Import window clears the input box contents.     
10011     NPanday Import; Failed SCM tag add doesn't stop the import process
10053     Repository change in configure repository tab adds duplicate entry to the repository list.     
10123     When building .Net 3.0 project duplicate references are reported during mvn install     
10152     Directory structure not supported error message is wrongly placed
10162     Project names should be listed in Project Unit Tests window     
10275     Error message appears multiple times when selecting an invalid URL in the configure repository tab     
10273     Replace 'Select Assemblies' with 'Select Projects' in Project Unit Tests window.     
10326     Update NPanday docs for the repository

Thanks for all your continued support!

Coordinator
Aug 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Cool.

BTW, I changed 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 to "Stable", they seemed to get incorrectly marked "Beta".

- Brett

On 21/08/2009, at 12:03 PM, jocaba wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce that 1.0.2 is now ready for testing.

*Release Notes*

09673 NPanday copies dependencies to the bin directory on Install
09802 Error when doing a new importing and reference does not exist.
09887 Project Importer does not respect the activeProfile when downloading for artifacts.
09931 Project Importer SCM Option not working with flat projects
10000 Mouse click on SCM tag input box of NPanday Import window clears the input box contents.
10011 NPanday Import; Failed SCM tag add doesn't stop the import process
10053 Repository change in configure repository tab adds duplicate entry to the repository list.
10123 When building .Net 3.0 project duplicate references are reported during mvn install
10152 Directory structure not supported error message is wrongly placed
10162 Project names should be listed in Project Unit Tests window
10275 Error message appears multiple times when selecting an invalid URL in the configure repository tab
10273 Replace 'Select Assemblies' with 'Select Projects' in Project Unit Tests window.
10326 Update NPanday docs for the repository

Thanks for all your continued support!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (npanday@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email npanday@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Aug 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM

We have a release, but it's not clear what you're supposed to *do* with it... the 'Downloads' page just has links to the source and binary (repository) distributions, but I don't see any info about how to install it.

I found this on the wiki:  http://npanday.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=NPanday%20.NET%20Build%20Tool%20Installation%20and%20Configuration .  Are we going to provide an installer for this release?  (How is it created?)

From past experience I tried mvn npanday.plugin:maven-vsinstaller-plugin:1.0.2:install, and that put the VS Addin into VS 2005.  I'd like to get it working with VS 2008 instead.  (I have both installed.)

Thanks,

Wendy

Developer
Sep 3, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I updated the release page to say that it is "... ready for use" (rather than for testing) and  added a link to the 1.0.2 docs that I published from the svn tag:  http://wsmoak.net/npanday/1.0.2/

Is there any way to publish html docs here on Codeplex?

I also opened several issues about the 1.0.2 source distribution -- it doesn't match the tag (missing LICENSE, pom.xml, etc) and has .svn directories in it.  

How does the source distribution get created?

-- 
Wendy