NPanday supports Intra Project Dependency. However in order for this to work it would require some steps to perform.
1. Import/Generate the project's poms first.
2. Install only the required dependency first and not the entire project/solution.
3. Use Add Maven Artifact instead of add reference and browse project
note: If you would use add reference>browse project the resulting dependency would be considered as a system path dependency.
4. You can then ReImport/Generate the project's poms this time the intradependency will be included.
This is a tedious task to perform. We are proposing to automate this so that it will be as convenient as Visual Studios add reference > browse project.
This would then involve :
1. Automation of the installation of the project locally so that it
can be looked up by the dependent project.
2. Modification of the importer so that it will treat the event from
the Reference as an add maven artifact so that the dependency will not be
treated as a system path.
3. Integration into the resync function so that if they would execute
resync this is also automated.
What do you guys think?