1) I'm not sure what the change in the import form does (the scm bit)?
- It was unintentional that the scm bug fix on a different issue was included on this commit.
2) I don't see anything removing the warning dialog that can occur
when you got a non-portable reference before?
- There was an added condition statement that would skip the warning message on intra project dependencies.
3) It ended up using the default group ID and artifact ID to determine
if a project is in the workspace, which is contrary to the IRC
discussion we had yesterday. This is likely to be incorrect if they
don't use the default when importing. The loop through the projects
should be obtaining the values from the actual POM and checking against those. Are they stored in memory anywhere?
- Yes this was a misunderstanding on the implementation. This will be revised, I have already discussed with Jahn regarding the implementation and it will be basing on the actual pom file. Also there is a missing use case that we are
discussing, in the event that there is no pom(the project is not yet imported to npanday) When the project is actually imported it should be treated with the same effect as add maven artifact.